Hey I've been working on a song for my friend's movie......
Check this song I have written....
I know i cant make you laugh all the time
I may not bring smile to your lips every time
But I'll give you my shoulders when you cry
I'll make sure there's no tear from you eye
All I want is us together fly
Sky high....
Come be with me, make my life merry
Come hold my hands, to make life sweet as cherry..
I may not give you what you want
But I'll give you all the things I have
I dont have all the riches to share
I just have a loving heart to care...
Come on girl , let me be with you
All i can say is, baby I love you..
This is for my friend's movie in which a poor guy is in love with a rich girl and he expresses his love for her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment